Pure. Safe. Beneficial.

After one use of the RE-9 skin care products, I was smitten. I had facial skin troubles that are resolving over these first few weeks of use. Arbonne products are formulated in Switzerland and made in the United States with care of environment, human health and other living creatures.

April 16, 2008

Arbonne in Espanol

I have been working all day on copy for invitations and save-the-dates notices. One of my neighbors is going to have an Arbonne party. She speaks Spanish as a first language so with the help of her family, we created a Spanish invitation for her party. I had fun being with them and using Spanish again. I sent it to another friend who cleaned up my errors. I feel so lucky! Below is a bit of the invitation for Olga's party....

Queridas Amigas,

Yo estoy lanzando mi nuevo negocio con Arbonne. ¡Este Línea de productos maravilloso esta tan bueno que quiero compartirla con ustedes! Marque este día en su calendario. Toma este tiempo para ti mismo. Para que usted se quede saludable y radiante!

Usted tendrá la oportunidad de oír de este puro Europea cuidado de la piel, maquillaje, aromaterapia, cuidado del cuerpo, nutrición y productos para perder de peso!

Formulado en Suiza, hecho en América, sin aceite minerales, químicos, pinturas y fragancias. Productos de Arbonne son totalmente únicos y usados por celebridades a través de Estados Unidos!

Hasta luego.