Pure. Safe. Beneficial.

After one use of the RE-9 skin care products, I was smitten. I had facial skin troubles that are resolving over these first few weeks of use. Arbonne products are formulated in Switzerland and made in the United States with care of environment, human health and other living creatures.

April 17, 2008

Save these dates! Join me.

I just sent this out to some former Carlson Colleagues....NOTE: The April 26 Open House has been canceled. Watch for another open house date in May.

I am excited to invite you join me in launching my new business with Arbonne! Truly, these products are so good I want to share them with you all! My sponsor and I are hosting fun and pampering events in Wayzata. You will receive invitations soon…but save these dates!

PEEL Party: Monday, April 28 OR Tuesday, April 29

from 7 - 9 pm

And

Open House: Sunday, May 4 from 1 pm - 4 pm

Choose your event dates and mark your calendars. Bring a friend and get a free gift.

At “Peel” Parties you will experience the NutriMinC RE9 anti-aging products containing luxurious tropical fruit extracts. I know some of you have specific skin care needs that these products will address. Tropical smoothies provided.

At the Open House you will move between rejuvenating stations experiencing a variety of Arbonne products. You will be able to experience SeaSource Detox Spa foot soak, a facial, and a makeover using glamour products and more.

You will not want to miss this open house!

Check out my emerging Arbonne blog (you are here now) http://moundmnarbonne.blogspot.com/

Your friend, Ava